This tip will show you how to increase the memory available to the Java Virtual Machine.
If you arrived here while trying to view one of the panoramas on this site, then you’ll need to perform the steps listed in order to see the full size panoramas.
- Open the Control Panel (from the start menu).
- Open the Java settings.
- From the Java Tab, click on “View” (under Java Applet Runtime Settings, not Java Application Runtime Settings).
- For each row (there may be several), add -Xmx256m in the last column.
- Click OK several times to close all of the dialogs.
- Close and re-open your web browser.